quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2010

...


"Each morning I get up, I die a little
Can't barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you

But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
(...)
I work every day of my life
I work till I ache my bones
At the end of the day
I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
I get down on my knees
And I start to pray

Till the tears run down from my eyes, Lord!
(...)
Everyday I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm goin' crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
I got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe
(...)
Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat
I'm ok, I'm alright
I ain't gonna face no defeat
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord!"


(QUEEN - "somebody to love")